Jan. 18, 2012
Have tickets but can't use them? Need tickets but can't get them?
The NCC's new ticket exchange program for men's basketball can help. Members donating tickets can receive valuable priority credits, and Memorial Gym will be full of fans cheering on the Commodores.
NCC members who donate tickets accrue face-value priority credit that applies toward their NCC priority ranking for seating, parking and postseason ticket purchases. Donated tickets are then allocated for sale by priority rank to National Commodore Club members who have requested tickets.
The ticket exchange program is open to all NCC members. This includes anyone who has donated to Vanderbilt athletics since July 1, 2010. Please join or renew your membership today.
To donate tickets
1. Email your name, NCC member number, number of tickets and seat location(s) to email@example.com. You can also call the NCC office at (615) 322-4114.
2. Once the exchange is confirmed by email or phone, the original ticket's bar code will be invalidated and no longer effective to enter Memorial Gym.
3. Members will receive priority credit for the face value of the tickets once the NCC sells the donated ticket to another member.
Face value of a single-game ticket is:
◦ Nonconference games--$20
◦ Kentucky and Tennessee games--$39
◦ All other SEC games--$29
4. Tickets may not be directly exchanged for different seats or for different games.
5. Any member found selling tickets they purchased through the exchange will be permanently excluded from the ticket exchange program.
To request tickets
1. Active NCC members can request tickets by emailing their name, NCC member number, and number of tickets needed to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the NCC office at (615) 322-4114.
2. Each week, the NCC priority list will be run. Members who fall within the range for tickets will be notified by telephone and email of ticket availability and to arrange for payment. The tickets will be the face-value cost--see prices above.
3. Tickets can be picked up at the southeast entrance of Memorial Gym (off 25th Avenue behind Vanderbilt baseball's Hawkins Field).
If you have questions, would like to renew your membership or join the NCC to take part in the ticket exchange program, please call the NCC office at (615) 322-4114.