RENO, Nev. - Vanderbilt alumnus Brittni Hamilton finished the United States Open Bowling Championship in 15th place Tuesday.
The 2012 graduate, a three-time first-team All-American, made the difficult cut to 16 for the round-robin match play. Josie Earnest, currently Vanderbilt's assistant coach, narrowly missed the match play round finishing in 20th position.
1. Kelly Kulick, Union, N.J.
2. Missy Parkin, Lake Forest, Calif.
3. Shannon O'Keefe, Arlington, Tex.
4. Stefanie Nation, Grand Prairie, Tex.
5. Lynda Barnes, Double Oak, Tex.