Two Ex-Dores among USA's Best Five
Improves to Fifth; Hamilton 10th and Fry 16th
Fry Battling for Junior Team USA Spot
Commodore Southpaw Makes Big Friday Move
Amanda Fry, Brittni Hamilton Also in Field
Team USA 2012, 2013, 2015
• 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 Member of Junior Team USA
• PABCON Youth International Tournament in El Salvador, capturing the Gold in singles, trios, team, and all-events and the Silver in Doubles.
• 2008 -Two Gold, Three Silver, and One Bronze with Junior Team USA at the Lee Evans Tournament of the Americas in Orlando.
• 2007- Three Gold and One Bronze at the Warm Up to World Youth in Orlando.
• 2005 -Five Gold Medals with Junior Team USA at the International Youth Friendship Tournament in the Dominican Republic, capturing the singles, doubles, team, all-events and Masters titles.
• 2005 -Won three Gold Medals and one Silver Medal in another international competition - the Lee Evans Tournament of the Americas in Fort Lauderdale.
• 2006- Won North Point Insurance High School Open Singles
• Won four Pepsi Cola State Championships
• Won the 2004 Junior Masters Tournament in Dayton, Ohio
• 12-time Illinois Scholarship Bowling Club champion
• Twice won the Illinois State Amateur Championship (2003-2004)
• Four top 12 finishes at the Junior Gold Tournament
• 2005 Teamed with younger sister Jessica to win Illinois State doubles title
• Six sanctioned 300 games, one with "sport shot" conditions, high series of 787 and over 70 700 series.
• Born: June 28, 1988
• Parents: Larry and Lisa Earnest
• Won two conference tennis singles titles; qualified for the '05 state tournament.
• National Honor Society, Who's Who Among American High School Students, student council and the National Honor Roll.
• Salutatorian of high school class
• 2006 Won Alberta E. Crowe Star of Tomorrow Award
• 2006 Illinois Star of Tomorrow Award