Dec. 3, 2013
Box Score |
Vanderbilt - East Tennessee State
Dec. 3, 2013
- Starters: The Commodores started freshman guard Rebekah Dahlman, sophomore forward Heather Bowe, senior guard Christina Foggie, senior guard Jasmine Lister, and freshman forward Marqu'es Webb. The Buccaneers started sophomore guard Chandler Christopher, sophomore guard Brianna Mcqueen, junior forward Serena Clark, junior Forward Maria Bond, and junior guard Cara Bowling.
- This is the sixth meeting between Vanderbilt and ETSU but the first since 2009-2010 season. Vanderbilt leads the series 4-2.
- The Commodores entered halftime with a 34-27 lead. This season, they are 5-1 in games in which thy enter the half with the lead.
-Vanderbilt closed the half with a 14-3 run over the final 6 minutes and 57 seconds.
- The first half contained six lead changes, with the largest lead being the halftime margin of seven points.
- After halftime, the Commodores never looked back, extending their lead to 22 points before closing the game out with a score of 92-71.
- Christina Foggie now has nine straight games with a made 3-pointer. She also tied her career highs in steals with four and blocks with one.
- Heather Bowe recorded career highs in points, field goals, and blocks, scoring 19, shooting 8-9 from the field, and blocking two shots. She also recorded two season highs in rebounds and minutes with eight and 24, respectively.
- Jasmine Lister recorded a season high 26 points, just four shy of her career high attained on December 7, 2011 at UT Martin.
- Jasmine Jenkins recorded a career high seven rebounds.
- Kylee Smith tied a career high in field goals made with five.
- Morgan Batey tied a career high in steals with three.