Jan. 22, 2014
Purchase Tickets | More Information | NCC Parking Info
Fresh off of naming Derek Mason the new Commodores head coach, Vanderbilt's 2014 football season ticket plan has been released, and it is good news for fans following the Commodores after consecutive nine-win seasons, back-to-back bowl championships and record-breaking performances.
Current season ticket holders, as well as new season ticket buyers, can purchase season tickets until April 13 at the same price that tickets were offered for in 2013, even with eight home games on the 2014 schedule instead of the seven last season.
"We have one of the hottest college football programs in the country, along with an outstanding new coach in Derek Mason," said Associate Athletic Director Steve Walsh, "and we want our season ticket to be one of the best values in the country, too. By freezing the pricing until April 13, the per game price actually drops for those fans who purchase during the early bird window. Our goal is to solidify Vanderbilt football as 'Nashville's Team.'"
Additionally, fans that take advantage of early bird pricing by renewing their season tickets will be entered into a drawing to win a number of experiential prizes with Vanderbilt's football team, including trips to road games and much more.
The early bird pricing promotion also comes at a time when Vanderbilt will play one additional home game in 2014 than it did in 2013. There will be eight home games next season, including games with SEC rivals Ole Miss, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. Vanderbilt will open the season with another Thursday night home game when Temple visits Nashville for a game that will air during the debut of the SEC Network. Also playing at Vanderbilt Stadium will be UMass (Family Weekend), Charleston Southern (Homecoming) and Old Dominion.
"Season ticket holders are the cornerstone of our program. I appreciate those ticket holders that have supported the team in the past and I encourage them to recruit others to join Commodore Nation," Head Coach Derek Mason said, "I am extremely excited about the upcoming season and I hope to see Vanderbilt Stadium filled with black and gold for all eight of our home games."
In conjunction with the early-bird ticket plan, the National Commodore Club announced that the donation levels to sit in premium sections will also be frozen for the 2014 football season. For information on seats located in sections requiring a National Commodore Club donation, please see seating map.
By purchasing tickets before April 13, fans will have the opportunity to take advantage of the following prices listed below. Note: Prices below include all processing fees.
Sideline - $321
Per Game = $40 ($46 in 2013) / Early Bird Savings = $30
Vanderbilt Employee Discounted Sideline - $261
Per Game = $32 ($37 in 2013) / Early Bird Savings = $20
Youth Sideline - $182
Per Game = $23 ($26 in 2013) / Early Bird Savings = $17
South End Zone - $166
Per Game = $20 ($24 in 2013) / Early Bird Savings = $15
Family Plan - $479 (2 Adult & 2 Youth South End Zone Tickets)
Per Game = $60 ($66 in 2013) / Early Bird Savings = $45
North End Zone Hill - $151
Per Game = $19 ($21 in 2013) / Early Bird Savings = $10
As aforementioned, fans that purchased season tickets in 2013 will be offered extra incentives to renew their season tickets before April 13. Each season ticket that is renewed prior to the April 13 deadline will receive a $5 concession voucher for use at Vanderbilt Stadium during the 2014 season. In addition, renewing season ticket holders that take advantage of the early bird window will be entered into a drawing to win any of the following prizes:
- One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Kentucky (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)
- One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Georgia (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)
- One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Missouri (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)
- One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Mississippi State (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)
- One winner will be chosen to receive two (2) pregame, sideline passes and two (2) suite level passes for the Vanderbilt vs. Temple game on Thursday, August 28. (Winner must be wearing Black & Gold to be on sideline during pre-game)
- One winner will be chosen to receive two (2) pregame, sideline passes and two (2) suite level passes for the Vanderbilt vs. UT game on Saturday, November 29. (Winner must be wearing Black & Gold to be on the sideline during pre-game)
- One winner will be chosen to operate "The Admiral" (the Vanderbilt touchdown horn) during the Vanderbilt vs. Old Dominion game on November 1, 2014.
- One winner will be chosen to receive dinner for four (4) in the Hendrix Room with the Vanderbilt football team during pre-season camp.
- One winner will be chosen to have two (2) people take part in the team introduction for the game vs. UMass on Saturday, September 13 by operating the fire extinguishers when the team runs onto the field.
- One winner will be chosen to get a pregame tour of the Vanderbilt Stadium locker room & press box and attend the postgame press conference for the game vs. UMass on Saturday, September 13.
- Five winners will receive a commemorative football autographed by Vanderbilt Head Football Coach Derek Mason.
*Vanderbilt athletic department employees and their families are not eligible for prizes.
To be eligible to win any of these prizes, the ticket holder must have purchased season tickets for the 2013 season and have renewed their 2014 season ticket prior to April 13, 2014. Prizes will be awarded to the individual whose name is on the Ticketmaster account with the tickets. Prizes are non-transferable. Each winner will be drawn randomly after the April 13 deadline. All NCAA and SEC rules apply. The Vanderbilt Athletic Department must approve all winners to insure rules compliance.
"We want to reward our loyal season ticket holders by offering opportunities to win prizes that you can't buy," Walsh said. "Our season ticket holders are the backbone of our football program and we want to thank them for their continued support."
Fans that do not order season tickets prior to the April 13 deadline will face a price increase for the eight-game schedule: (Prices include processing fees)
Sideline - $351
Vanderbilt Employee Discounted Sideline - $281
Youth Sideline - $199
South End Zone - $181
Family Plan - $506 (2 Adult & 2 Youth South End Zone Tickets)
North End Zone Hill - $161
To renew your season ticket or to become as season ticket holder for the 2014 Commodore football season, contact the Vanderbilt ticket office at 615-322-GOLD (4653) or online at vucommodores.com.