• Sophomore Jamie Graham started at wide receiver, making his first appearance of the year on offense. After seeing action as a receiver and running back as a freshman, Graham played defensive back through the first six games.
• Freshman running back Warren Norman moved into the top 10 on Vanderbilt's All-time freshman rushers with 52 yards today. He now has 450 yards rushing on the year, good for eighth place on the school's list.
• Senior Brett Upson averaged 46.4 yards on seven punts on the afternoon. He also had a successful fake punt in the first half, running for seven yards and a first down. Upson has averaged 44.8 yards per punt in his last six games.
• Sophomore tight end Brandon Barden tied a career high with five receptions on the day. He finished with 49 yards and a touchdown
• Senior Greg Billinger finished with four tackles including a sack for seven yards. He now has 2.5 sacks on the year tying his career high he set a year ago.
• Sophomore linebacker Chris Marve finished with a team-best nine tackles, including one for loss.
• Ryan Fowler's 41-yard field goal in the first half tied a season high set against Army a week ago. He has now made three straight field goals and is 8-for-12 on the year.
• With 11:59 left in the first quarter, defensive back Casey Hayward stopped a Georgia possession with an interception in the Vanderbilt end zone. It was Hayward's second pick of the year.
• With 6:00 left, punter Brett Upson was successful with a fake punt, going seven yards for a first down to the UGA 48-yard line. The Commodore drive ended with a Georgia interception at the Vanderbilt 18-yard line.
• Ryan Fowler ended a 7-play, 40-yard Commodore by converting a 41-yard field goal. It was Fowler's third consecutive conversion and tied a career high from the previous week at Army.
• Vanderbilt went 80 yards on its opening possession of the second half for its first touchdown. The drive ended with QB Larry Smith to sophomore TE Brandon Barden. It was Barden's first TD catch of the year and his fifth career TD reception. The drive featured a 25-yard pass from Smith to freshman WR Collin Ashley.