Vanderbilt 66, Cornell 55
December 17, 2012
- The win makes Vanderbilt 3-0 all-time versus Cornell. Head Coach Kevin Stallings is 1-0 all-time versus the Big Red. Stallings is now 266-163 at Vanderbilt and 389-226 overall.
- Stallings registered his 181st career victory at Memorial Gym, which ties him with legendary coach Roy Skinner for the most in program history.
- The Commodores are now 3-1 at Memorial Gym this season.
- Vanderbilt made a three-pointer for the 841st game in a row, which ranks second in the nation behind UNLV. VU has made a three in every game since the line's inception in the 1986-87 season.
- Sophomore Dai-Jon Parker made his season debut after missing the first eight games of the season.
- Kedren Johnson scored 15 points. He has scored in double-figures in all but one game this season, including the last five games.
- Kyle Fuller scored 17 points. It marked the sixth time this season he has reached double-figures.
- Rod Odom scored 13 points, which marked the fourth time this season he has scored double-digits. He tied a season-high with seven rebounds.
- Josh Henderson's 11 points marks the second-straight game in which he scored 10 or more points.
- Sheldon Jeter had a career-high two blocked shots.
- Four players (Fuller, Henderson, Johnson and Odom) scored in double-figures in a single game for the first time this season.
- The Commodores shot 51.1% from the floor for the game, its second straight game above 50% from the field. VU held Cornell to only 30% from the floor and 17.9% from three.
- Vanderbilt moved to 4-0 on the season when outrebounding their opponent. The Commodores outrebounded the Big Red, 37-36, although Cornell outrebounded Vanderbilt, 13-5, on the offensive glass.
- VU was 50% from three on the night (10-20).