Nov. 18, 2010
Vanderbilt 59, Nebraska 49
• John Jenkins notched his third career 20-point game with his 22-point effort against the Cornhuskers.
• Jeffery Taylor scored in double-figures with 14 points, and was two-for-two from beyond-the-arc. For the season, Taylor is now 5-for-6 from three. In 2009-10, he was 1-for-11 from three, and in his freshman campaign, he made 9-of-41.
• Taylor also added three assists, a block, and a steal.
• Steve Tchiengang tied a career-best with eight rebounds, and set a new career high with four blocked shots. Tchiengang also hit a huge three-point basket with 2:24 to go in the game to push Vanderbilt’s lead to six (54-48).
• Brad Tinsley scored seven points, dished out five assists, and two steals. He now has 15 assists in two games in 2010-11.
Men's Basketball Headlines