Nov. 21, 2012
The Department of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center was recently recognized as the winner of the Vanderbilt Athletics Sustainability Competition presented by Waste Management.
The campus competition awarded the winning group with a VIP tailgate at the Tennessee game, as well as on-field recognition.
Recognized on the field were (left to right):
- Andrea George, Director of the Sustainability and Environmental Management Office at Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Sam Santoro, Dept. of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Doris Culver, Administrative Assistant II, Dept. of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Tim Wells, Area Vice President for Waste Management
- Jessica Preston, Sustainability Program Director for Waste Management